JoeyBfly


music


Ignorance is bliss?
Monday, September 21, 2009 4:43 PM

Yesterday, my cousins came over and BabyJannee is so much bigger compared to the last time I saw her. Was playing with her, carrying her, bringing her all over my house when suddenly I wish I was her. With nothing in the world to worry about, no problems and no fucked up stuffs to get mad over.

Ignorance is a bliss isn't it? But sometimes, I find that it is so hard to ignore the fact that in my life, I have a whole lot of friends who only stick around for benefits(i still have many of them around me). Thank god I'm smarter now, thank god I am not as softhearted and thank god that I no longer say yes to those god damned fucking parasites.

I realised that the more I learnt to say no, the more "friends" disappear with excuses like family problems, financial problems and work/boyfriends when actually deep down inside them they know very well that the reason they left is because they cannot get anymore benefits from me and I am more than glad for them to leave because those people are not needed in my life.

Friends come and go, people change, things change and nothing really stays the same. That is the process of growing up I guess. As we grow older and wiser, we tend to look back on those days where we thought that nothing mattered as long as we stayed together and that nothing could tear us apart. But now, looking back at all those times we had together, I cannot help but laugh at how naive we all were back then.

The reason for this post is not because I am affected by all those who left but instead, I am letting each and every one of them know that I am more than happy to see them leave. I am not naming anybody but if you feel the pinch then yeah, I am talking about you :]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masham♥ just sent me home a few hours ago, spent the night with him yesterday. I don't know what's up with my relatives, why are they all coming in turns to visit my family all out of a sudden?

Anyway, I cannot be bothered so I am just gonna keep staying in room with my beloved laptop till all of them leave my house.

I miss my Masham♥ so much already, miss him irritating me. Four days left before he starts working hardcore. Damn! Okay, am gonna go call him now.