|
|
Bestest ever♥
Sunday, September 13, 2009 11:57 AM
I have the bestest boyfriend ever!
I was alone at home yesterday because everybody's out and I wanted to go out but everyone's busy so I stayed home. Played games online, and just rot in front of my laptop's screen. Was almost falling asleep when Masham♥ called saying that he's on his way to Bedok Reservoir as there were things that he had to take care of. Was so worried and scared that things might also happen to him when I heard him going up the lift. That was when I found it weird, almost was suspicious about what was happening for a minute when he said, "You go and open the door now". I was shocked but I went to open it and saw him standing outside my door smiling, I was so happy! Till I did not know what to say so I just kept smiling and smiling and smiling :]
He knew that I was craving for wadeh and so he came all the way from Yishun to Chai Chee just to send it over to my place at 12plus going to 1am. Swear I was touched! He drove home after that as he knew that I was sleepy. Ate, and then I fell asleep.
And now I am wide awake and am waiting for him to wake up :] Good day to all of you who's reading this page of mine.

I love my Masham♥
|