JoeyBfly


music


Love is...
Tuesday, September 08, 2009 8:35 AM
I am feeling very refreshed and energetic now because I just woke up from a sleep of 15hours but I am also feeling unhappy because I am awake so early yet there is nothing for me to do. I never really understood those who always wake up early in the morning, minus though going to school students and those who are working. Tell me, what the hell can you do this early?
Okay, sorry I kinda sidetracked a little. Now let's see, yesterday afternoon I brought both my sisters out. We went to visit my late father and then I brought my little sister for a haircut before printing some pictures and buying food for early dinner. Got home, ate and then I fell asleep. My eyes practically closed as soon as I am on my bed, guess it is because I did not sleep at all the night before.
And as for today, I guess I am staying home since there's no plans planned yet. Tomorrow, Grandmother's celebrating her birthday so it's family day for me :)
You know last night I had the weirdest dream ever, I dreamt that I was somehow in a race, some kinda amazing race if I did not remember wrongly and that was not the weirdest part of the dream. Know the weirdest part? The people in my dream were all from Changkat Changi, including the discipline masters and all. Maybe I miss schoolingMaybe I just miss getting into trouble in Changkat Changi, hahaha!
Okay, bye for now. I wanna go play Yoville in Tagged and do many many quizzes in Facebook while waiting for Masham♥ to wake up :]

Posted by Picasa