|
Girlfriends!
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 5:38 PM
Mus joined us a little later, which is why she is not in this picture. Sadly, Isma did not joined us, we tried calling her but she rejected and it is a waste because if she came, it would have been a full gathering. (There's more pictures but they are in Alia's camera so I will share them with you as soon as I get them.) Yesterday, Mirah came over to fetch me and off we went to fetch Hanis, then Gg. Met Alia, Yana and Hafiz at Teh Tarik Geylang. Ifah and Hamdan came a little later, followed by Dilah and Iz. Break fast at Teh Tarik while waiting for Mirah's boyfriend, Iz to come and we celebrated Mirah's belated birthday as well :) Masham♥ came with Sha after that and we headed to Yishun Dam. This is the very first time after we left Changkat Changi, that we girlfriends' attendance is 9/10! The day ended with a slight cockup because Masham♥ and I quarreled, but still we girls had a great time before the cockup right? And I guess that the next time the all of us meet is when Hanis gives birth, sooooooon! I hope, that this time round our attendance would be 10/10 :) Anyway, yesterday after Masham♥ sent everyone home, we talked things out and I found out why he prangai. Had supper at MacDonald's before he drove me home :) Today, we are going to Bugis because Masham♥ dah jadi rich man and dia nak pergi shopping, blueks! |