|
Fucking cramps!
Saturday, September 05, 2009 4:27 AM
I could not sleep yesterday so in the early afternoon, I went out to get my fringe cut, bought sushi(s) and my necessities, stocked up on my ciggs and went back home. Was supposed to go out with my sister, Masham♥ and Sha as my sister messaged Masham♥ saying that she wanna go shisha but plans were cancelled cause my cramps were so fucking bad that I did not leave my bed the whole day, woke up only at 10pm. Sister came home only at 3am just now, was so fucking pissed off. To her friends, I know you guys read my blog so please make sure that the next time you guys go out, she reaches home before her curfew if not I'll ground her! Been staying home for two days in a row already, dying of boredom soon! Hopefully my cramps will not be as bad today so I'll be able to go out :) |