JoeyBfly


music


FUCKED UP!
Wednesday, September 09, 2009 7:52 PM
Everything's so fucked up in my family after my father passed away, hate it when people fucking doubt me. I miss my father so much, because all along he was the only one who trusted me even though I may not be the best daughter one can get. I admit that I have made many many fucked up mistakes in my life before but people do change. I thought that family's the one who should be trusting you even when the whole world does not, I thought family should be the one supporting you when no one else is doing so and I thought that family is supposed to be the one standing by your side even when the whole world walks out but I thought wrong.

I swear, if it was not for my two younger sisters, I would have left this family long ago! I fucking wish that my father can come back. Things are falling apart, I am hating my family more and more as the days goes by. Damn fucked up, I swear!

Thank God my boyfriend's around, at least I can count on him. Friends? I do not know where all of them are........

I am alone at home now with my maid, did not join my family for Grandmother's birthday celebration. Feel like smashing everything at home, feel like packing my stuffs and clothes and leave this house forever. Feeling so fucked up with everything's that happening at home! On a lighter note, I am now at home waiting for my boyfriend to come fetch me and we are going to his brothers2's chalet at Changi.

Cannot wait for my boyfriend to come, at least I know he believes me, at least I know he'll make me happy, at least he understands me, at least I know he'll be there even if the whole world walks out and I know he'll be there to hold up the sky for me if it ever falls down. I love my boyfriend very much and I thank my boyfriend for always being there for me.

Masham, thank God I have you :))
Posted by Picasa