|
Cravings!
Sunday, September 06, 2009 6:15 AM
Masham♥ bought us the same tops :) I was craving for Wadeh the day before yesterday but my cramps were so bad that I had to stay home and so yesterday night, Masham♥ brought me to the bazaar to get my Wadeh :) After that, we went to ECP for pool. I vomited and a while later, I suddenly craved for Soup Kambing and so we decided to head to Afgan, called Mus and she came down to meet us together with her cousin at Saffron but they were out of Kambing. Was pretty pissed and upset but then a little while later, I was craving for MacDonald's and so off to MacDonald's we went. Ate, shared stories and we went home at around 3am, bumped into Gg when Masham♥, Sha and I were walking to the carpark. You know, I ni kalau datang bulan, orang mengandung pon kalah. My cravings are so weird that sometimes I scare myself. But I thank god that no matter what my cravings are, you will always try your very best to get them for me, even if it means being stuck in a traffic jam for an hour :) And you will never neglect me and/or my cravings, even if we just had a fight/is still fighting. You know what? That is why I love you, whether or not we're quarreling, you always care and you'll always shower me with so much love. After two Like I've said before, I may not be the bestest girlfriend you've ever had but you know I am trying to be the best for you. Love you♥ |