JoeyBfly


music


Cousin brother!
Monday, September 07, 2009 5:44 AM

Yesterday was a really tiring day for me though I slept the whole day away. Masham♥ woke me up at night, bathed and then he came to fetch me together with Sha. Bazaar to get food before going to ECP for pool. MacDonald's for supper, home sweet home.

Oh, there was a road block near my area when we were on the way back to my place yesterday at around 3/4am. The officer was asking Sha if his parents knew that he was out late and Sha replied "Ya, they know I with my cousin brother". Hahaha, Masham♥ and I laughed upon hearing that because he literally direct translated "abang sedare" from Malay to English and it just sounded so funny! Hahaha.

I am going to bed now, eyelids are getting heavier with every word I'm typing. Good day to all who's reading this page of mine :)


Posted by Picasa