JoeyBfly


music


Absence makes the heart grows fonder.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 6:56 PM
I am fucking addicted to Spot The Difference, Fish A Fish and Roller Coaster Kingdom in Facebook! You play them too? Add me up as your neighbour! Heehees.

I did not get to meet my Masham♥ yesterday because he was out till late and I am also not meeting him today because he is tired as he only got two hours of sleep since yesterday. Missing him so much but what to do? *sad face* And only three more days left, sigh. Hopefully we'll get to meet up tomorrow.

Today, if things goes as planned, Aisah would be sleeping over at my place and tomorrow we'll go on a job hunt together. I do not want to work but because Masham♥'s gonna work in three days time, I figured that I might as well get a job as well so that I would not be as bored and not have as much free time.

Yesterday, I was home the whole day. Only went downstairs to accompany Connie for a meal as she was alone and was very hungry. Sat down and talked for a while and we both headed home. Had a tiff with Masham♥ as I wore shorts and he didn't like it but we were good a while later :]

My cousin just called a few house ago asking if I wanted to go on a holiday with him and his family, should I?