You and you alone.
I have not blogged in like, three days? Been busy with who else but,

I forgotten what I did on
Monday, all I remember is that I went to work and then I went home, cannot remember what I did after that. On
Tuesday, I need not go to work because it was my off day and Apis came over to my place when I was still sleeping, was still tired and so he left for home. At night, Aisah, my sister and Gegerl accompanied me to get my lashes done and we had dinner at Simpang Bedok after that. Apis and Sha came over to fetch me and we spent the night together, trippy to the max!
Wednesday was spent with him as well, missed work because we woke up late. Aisah and I got caught by Customs because we bought contraband ciggs near my are and we were brought back to their base for statement taking and I paid $1500(three packs of ciggs). Apis fetched us, fetched Gegerl at Marine Parade and we had dinner at Simpang before heading to East Coast for pool. Cabbed to Orchard alone to get stuffs from Yan and then Apis and Sha fetched me at my place. Trippier then the day before, hahaha!
Thursday was spent with Apis as well, bought paints for Mumy, sent Baba's printer for repair and then we had dinner at MacDonald's, he bought durians for Mumy for me, and here I am now, finally back home.
I just finished bathing and I gotta bring my sister to the doctor in a while, then Apis is coming over to fetch me.
Me and you, we'll make the whole world jealous :)