JoeyBfly


music


Singapore's 44Th, Belated though.
Monday, August 10, 2009 12:31 PM

Yesterday was Singapore birthday. Happy belated birthday, Singapore! Anyway, dinner with family was great though draggy. Met Wan, Naim and Bong at Punggol after that and we went to Simpang Bedok to have supper. Home sweet home with our bloody full stomachs.

So far, thing's good, life's good, I'm good. My life's much more simpler now and I pretty much like it this way because there's just lesser things to think off :)

I just finished bathing now and I have like exactly 1hour and a half to get ready for work. Work's schedule is pretty hectic this week, my off days' only tomorrow and Sunday.

And hey you, I miss you.
Sorry for what happened, you know I said all that I did the day before yesterday because I cared, because I did not want you to fight with your mum. See you being so tired everyday because of work really hurts me but this is life isn't it? Love you much :)