|
|
PUKI MAK KAU BABI SIAL!
Thursday, August 06, 2009 12:43 AM

I wanted to blog a very long post today, I wanted to share stories, stories of what's been happening in my life recently like
- My operation; where, how and why. - My love life; who, when and how. & Many many more other stuffs,
BUT THEN A WHILE AGO, I DECIDED NOT TO.
So here's three boring cheers to my normal daily update post, with no pictures because I am not in the mood.
On Tuesday, Aisah and I met up with her friend Amy at Bugis, we had our lunch at near Sultan Mosque and went for Sheesha after that, Amy's friend, Wan Alfafa joined us as well. To Golden Mile for pool, separated with the boys after that. Aisah and I then cabbed to Geylang to get ciggs, Simpang Bedok for supper, Yuz joined us as well and something crazily immatured happened(Only Wanto! knows what C=). Home sweet home.
On Wednesday(yesterday), I went to CGH alone for my appointment and the very nice doctor gave me another day's worth of MC so I met Wanto! under his block and accompanied him to SSDC(if I didn't remember the place's name wrongly.) to get his things done. The both of us then had our lunch at Jalan Kayu and were so damn blardy full, bus39 to Tampines to meet Bong. Cards, Ice cream, Ice lemon tea accompanied us till our bladders were so full that we had to leave for the toilet, Tampines Mall to get Famous Amos cookies. Home sweet home.
Today(Thursday), I am working, after so many days of MC, I feel kinda lazy to go to work. Actually, why work when I've got money to spend right? Okay wait, it is because I have so much free time to spare that I might as well use it to earn even more money. I do not know what I am doing after work today, at least not just yet :)
Oh, by the way, I am looking for a nice place to rent. Maybe a nice 2 or 3room flat/master bedroom with aircon for myself. Money is not a problem, anybody who knows of anyone renting their master bedrooms or their 2 or 3room flat, please let me know because I am thinking of living on my own. Preferably on the North/West side of Singapore :)
|