|
promise me.
Saturday, August 08, 2009 4:57 PM

Yesterday was a day at work, which almost ended up in a fight between me and my fucking female supervisor. Anyway, after work I went over to Ibu's place and had dinner there. She cooked my favourite, Ayam Masak Merah :) Cabbed over to Wan's place after eating, met him and Naim and we went to Cineleisure, bought our movie tickets before having late dinner at Simpang Bedok. Back to Cineleisure, watched the movie UP 3d. Home sweet home :)
I wanted to get my passport done this morning but I overslept and woke up only a while ago. I am now waiting for my maid to come home because we're going to stock up on our groceries and stuffs. Going to Vivo at night, if plans go smoothly.
Dear you, you are so busy working and you hardly even have time for me nowadays which is a good thing though if you look at it in a different way. Would you rather have someone who works and can support himself but does not have enough time for you or would you rather have someone who needs you to support him but have all the time in the world for you? I think I'd rather you have a job :) Though I am happy that you are working now, I miss having you around me everyday and night. Missing you so much..... A week more to the 15Th, time flies! Hugs and kisses to you and you alone.
|