|
|
Promise in the dark.
Saturday, August 01, 2009 10:23 PM
This is our very first picture. Yesterday was a day spent with Aisah, Apis and Sha. I was very happy, in fact we all were, things were fine, till this morning at 6plus am.
Aisah and I went to Chinatown to get her insurance done, then we met Apis and Sha, pool-ed at Marsiling. Apis and Sha then went for soccer while Aisah and I headed to Cineleisure to watch the new movie, The Hangover(its a must watch!) after having dinner at Suki Sushi or whatever the sushi place's name was, I cannot remember. Back to my place, then to Aisah's before meeting Apis and Sha, checked into a hotel, watched movies and drank.
Till suddenly, I do not know why or how it happened but it just did, and it broke me apart. All I can say is that I have not felt this way in a very long time, like I do not want to, but I have to..to or not to, am at a total lost of what to do. Called Wan and cried to him, wanted to ask for help but I had to hang up even before I could explain what was happening to him..
Don't ask me what happened, I do not even feel like talking about it anymore.
Promise in the Dark, By Keli Hilson. (A song which is currently on repeat in my laptop.) Listen
Cant count on you most of all when I really need it Its the simple things that you do, really hurt my feelings The more I try, the more I'm starting to see it This cant work anymore, than you believe it
Goodbye may come as a shock Even though I love you a lot Ive given every breath Ive got Sometimes you gotta break down and breathe
And how many times I gave my heart To how many times we fell apart And it equals A promise in the dark So don't promise me
And how many times I gave you me Divided by so many memories And it equals A promise in the dark So don't promise me
Listen
I just don't know what the problem is, what the deal is Was I there too much, did I move too fast, I couldn't see it? All these promises are probably how you deal with it I'm tired of hearing you say your innocent
Don't think I forgot Because I really didn't care if you re lying a lot Ive given every breath Ive got Sometimes you gotta break down and breathe
And how many times I gave my heart To how many times we fell apart And it equals A promise in the dark So don't promise me
And how many times I gave you me Divided by so many memories And it equals A promise in the dark So don't promise me
We all make mistakes Sometimes we do desperate things What does it prove? NOTHING And you never do nothing wrong
Then what took you so long, took you so long Cuz I keep, keep hanging on, keep, keep hanging on
And how many times I gave my heart To how many times we fell apart And it equals A promise in the dark So don't promise me
And how many times I gave you me Divided by so many memories And it equals A promise in the dark So don't promise me
So don't promise me So don't promise me
|