|
|
Perhaps love?
Thursday, August 20, 2009 3:43 AM
After half a year of searching, I've finally found it and this time round I hope I haven't made the wrong choice but everything's good so far, we'll see how it goes :)
Apis just sent me home like a while ago, just got back from the club with him, his brothers2 and Sha. I am so tired, every single bone in my body's aching! I am spending so much lesser time at home nowadays, am always at my second home with who else but the usual peeps.
Daddy's been gone for more than half a year now but up till today, I still do not have the courage to go visit him alone on my own because I am not strong enough to control my emotions, not just yet but hopefully in time to come I will Missing him so much, like always.
Today marks the start of the Hungry Ghost Festival by the way.
Feels weird without you here by my side tonight putting me to sleep with your kisses.
|