|
more than words.
Monday, August 17, 2009 8:53 AM
I tell you, it's more than words; if you get my drift.
 I was with Aisah at Vivo City when Apis came over to fetch me and I did not even get to spent two hours with her. Ah drop the topic! Anyway, after Apis fetched me at Vivo City, we went to Terminal 3 for Popeye's and that somehow made me happier. Sha, Apis and I then went to Arab Street and we sheesha-ed for a few hours before driving back to his place as Mumy needed to get things done.
  Because we were bored at Yishun, we then drove like crazy to East Coast Park and he caught me this bear,
 Had a few Barons' downstairs before heading up for an hour of pool at our usual table.
 
Had breakfast at Jalan Besar's MacDonald's. Our last stop of the day was Mustafa because I wanted to get my makeups and stuffs. Apis drove me home after that :)
|