JoeyBfly


music


hurt hurting hurted.
Tuesday, August 04, 2009 12:04 AM
Just got back home from Bugis a while ago, bought so many new clothes like after a month of not shopping. It is not a problem of me being broke but instead, it is me not having time and after shopping just now, I feel so good :)

Earlier in the day, I went for my checkup alone because Apis had to go to work last minute, met Aisah after that and I went to work with her. Apis came to pick us up after at Commonwealth before heading back to Yishun. Then Aisah and I left Apis and Sha and we cabbed over to Bugis. Was about to go home when we bumped into Hakim and so we accompanieAlign Centerd him for dinner at MacDonald's.

Have to go back to CGH on Wednesday for check up and also on Sunday to remove the stitches.

And I am still deciding on whether I wanna follow the rest to KL this weekend!

I think the second one makes more sense, at least it does to me.