JoeyBfly


music


deep down under.
Friday, August 07, 2009 4:00 AM
I just got home from East Coast with Apis and Sha. Yesterday afternoon, I went to work and went straight home after that. Apis came to fetch me under my block and us, together with Sha went to East Coast for pool, then we had late dinner at Macdonalds.

 

To you,
I realised that the more I try to run away and hide from you, the more I try to kick you out of my life and the more I try to make it on my own makes me miss you more. A part of me wants you so bad but yet another part of me, wishes to distance myself as faraway as possible from you because of fear. Though I haven't been wanting to admit it, I think I've fallen quite deep, pretty much down under, love that is.

I am off to bed now because I have work later at 230pm, nights to all of you.
And to you again, good night and no worries, everything you said just now is deeply etched in my mind. Lets work something out shall we?