|
|
Against all odds, happy 2nd :)
Saturday, August 15, 2009 8:40 PM
 Us against all odds, Happy 2 ND :) ShaBlack. I am finally home again after four days in a row of not being home, miss my bantal busuk so much! I have found a place to rent but I am still deciding if moving out is really what I want, can't really seem to be able to make up my mind.
My family's well, money's not a problem and things between me and Apis is all good, no worries to all. My life's pretty much balanced now, the only thing is probably just that I am missing certain people very much.
To all my girlfriends, Alia, Dilah, Mus, Isma, Ifah, Yana, Gg and Hanis. If you girls are reading this now, I hope you girls know that I am missing each and everyone of you very much. I hope all of you are fine and coping with whatever that is happening nowadays, lets meet up soon. Love all of you so much.
|