|
yang penting, kite happy :)
Saturday, July 04, 2009 5:42 AM
Why is Blogger sucha bitch recently? I cannot upload pictures :(Ps; Didn't get to see you yesterday, miss you :( I can't sleep no matter how I toss and turn, slept too much the day before. Like what I said in my previous post, "I just finished bathing, Mamat is on his way to my place. We're gonna fetch Aisah from work and Apiz, Sha and Dilah's meeting us there. No clubs/drinking tonight, we're gonna karaoke and have a few sessions of pool :)" We cabbed to East Coast for a few hours of pool instead of karaoke-ing because Aisah ended work late. Dilah joined us as well together with Asdi but went off early. Left Ecp at close to 430am. Mamat went home with Aisah while Apiz, Sha and I cabbed back to Yishun and continued drinking. Reached home at 7 in the morning, bathed and I slept all the way till it was almost 11pm. Bathed, and I cabbed over to fetch Aisah from work, dinner at Simpang Bedok's Spize before meeting Mamat at Marine Parade. Slack for a few hours, cabbed home. Ignore whatever people say for what matters most is that we are happy. One life, live it! |