JoeyBfly


music


Tindik, jangan tak tindik.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009 12:14 AM
Monday was a stay home rest day for me. The weather was so nice, so much so that I practically slept the whole day! The weather was also another reason why I gave work a miss :)

Yesterday, Din and Wan came to fetch me and Bong. To Republic Poly as Eddy was waiting for us there, fetched him and off we went to Old Marsiling. As you can see in the picture above, I re-pierced my eyebrow because my old piercing tore and I also re-pierced my upper lip. The best thing was that Wan pierced his eyebrow too! Had lunch at KFC after that, Din then sent Bong, Wan and I to Amy's block as we were meeting Amy. Syam came to join us as well. Was at Sengkang till late, bus-ed home.

Syam, Wan, Amy and Bong.
Wanto and Joeybfly!
"We buy cigg, we half half!"
(Inside joke)



To the special one,

I am sorry for what's been happening during the past few days. I know I should not be influenced by what the others have to say about you because I myself, ought to know you better. I am sorry to have added on to your already many problems. I know I've said that I wanted to leave you for so many times but then, time and time again, I always don't. It's only coming to two months and yet it feels like we've known each other for so long. Please know that I feel for you as much as you do for me. Missing you already..

Yours, always.