JoeyBfly


music


staying strong.
Thursday, July 23, 2009 11:13 AM
it's not just the art of not letting it get to your head.
but most importantly, not letting it break your heart,
and not letting the world see even when it does tears you apart.

I wanted to upload a few pictures but decided not to because Blogger's acting up again. I slept early last night because I was too sleepy and so the very sweet Apiz decided to cancel our plans for the night just so I could rest more. He is at work now and we're all meeting up after he work.

Aisah baby's back! And I am going out to meet her right after I finish blogging. We're gonna go have breakfast at S11 at Tampines, gonna accompany her to a few interviews and then we're meeting Apiz and Sha after Apiz finishes work.

Oh, and today's my off day:)