JoeyBfly


music


Sometimes, I wonder..
Monday, July 13, 2009 7:27 AM
Presenting.....
Nina Ricci, my new favourite perfume! :]
Definitely not cheap but worth every cent of it, hehehe.



It is now seven thirty in the morning and I just got home.

Sunday was spent with the Sunshines(Wan, Amy and Bong) at Sengkang, bought food from the pasar malam and we spent the whole night talking and laughing, just enjoying each other's company :) Bus-ed home with Bong, cabbed to Simpang from his place, fetched Aisah from work and we went to Geylang to sell her phone, afterwhich we went to Mustafa to buy stuffs we needed, perfume etc. Had supper at MacDonald's and she went back to Mamat's place. I went home to put my stuffs down and then met Yan downstairs, I was too lazy to go anywhere so we just slacked around my area, save energy and also his petrol :D

Sometimes, I just can't help but wonder,

If it would be better for me to leave now before I fall deeper?

Have not been feeling like this in a while,

Confused with emotions all running wild.