|
|
Pictures galore!
Sunday, July 12, 2009 12:54 AM
   I am not feeling well, have not left my bed the whole day except when I bathed. I am so weak, feels like as though I am gonna faint any minute. Feeling so pathetic now, I made the choice of being single, and yet now I am feeling sorry for myself because there's no one who would come and take care of me unless I ask which is what I intend to not do.
Yesterday, we were supposed to work but things cocked up at the very last minute when we reached there and so we ran away. Spent the whole morning at Marina Square's Carls Jr, to Peninsular and then we went karaoke with Apiz and Sha, but Shikin did not joined us. I reached home at a little before 8pm and I slept all the way till the next morning, tired like fuck because I did not sleep the day before.
For now, enjoy the pictures!
I do not know till when I can upload photos, because my Blogger's been having problems since like few weeks ago? So since I can upload photos today, I shall upload all that I've been wanting to upload, just in case I cannot upload photos tomorrow :)
 And this, is Aisah :) I feel like staying home tonight, am so weak, haven't felt this sick in months! My mum's back in Singapore because today is her dad(my grandfather)'s 49days since he passed away. Me and my sisters have to go, but I guess we would not be going. Been 10years since she left us, we've all grown up ever since then but still, we do not know how to face her.
So little time with so much shits. So many people, yet so little to trust.
Fucking nice right? If only Singaporean's cool with tattoos.... I'll surely get it done if not for the fact that most Singaporeans condemns people with tattoos :(
 This is my youngest sister, Joycelyn. Cute but fucking irritating, still very much loved by me though. She's 13 this year.
 This is Apiz. 
Everything happens for a reason, and with every choice that you make. Make sure, that you follow what your heart says because only then, you'll not have regrets.
|