JoeyBfly


music


Party all night!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009 8:46 AM

I just woke up from a 9hours sleep and I am very fresh now. Been so long since I last slept at night and woke up in the morning! Hehehe. Was too tired yesterday that when I got home, I bathed and then fell asleep straight :)

I did not sleep the day before, yet yesterday Shikin, Aisah and I went on a high pay job hunt. Seriously, the jobs that I interviewed for, the pay's all pretty attractive, hehehe. Lets just say that hopefully we'll get the jobs :) Though I am in no need of cash, I just want something to do so that I wouldn't be wasting my time at home.

Tonight, Shikin, Aisah, Aisah's mum and I are going to Mahligai Manis to celebrate Aisah's single life! And then after Mahligai Manis, we'll be heading to Chill bar. Sleepover at Aisah's place after that :]

Yesterday was a bad day for both Apiz and I, we fought like twice I think? Because of stupid stuffs and he kept saying, "aku tak macam kau, ade banyak laki" and that was what pissed me off because the one I've been meeting always is only him, apart from my Sunshines! Thank God we're okay now ;]