|
over and over again.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009 8:18 AM
I just woke up and I am feeling so excited because I am going to visit my best friend, Fie together with Ibu at RTC today after so long of me always being busy or lazy, been more than a month or two I think?This week, I am working on alternate days which means that today's my off day and for next week, my off day's on Friday and Saturday. Hopefully there won't be any last minute changes to the schedule *fingers crossed* Yesterday, I went to work and then went home straight as my youngest sister got sick and I had to bring her to the doctor, had dinner before that. Today's plan's still not comfirmed yet, most probably I'll be meeting Apiz but that too isn't comfirmed because he still do not know if he's working today. Aisah sayang's going to JB with her mum today later in the afternoon and will be back only on Thursday or Friday. Take care of yourself, baby. Lovelove you :) |