JoeyBfly


music


A night to remember.
Friday, July 24, 2009 2:37 PM

I am not feeling well again, been falling sick so often recently! The weather's all to blame, why the hell did it suddenly rained so heavily last night? The rain was crazy, I was totally drenched down to my bra and I was wearing a dress. But before I tell you what exactly happened, I wanna introduce someone who was my superhero last night, and what he did touched me.

Like you see in the caption in the picture, yes, he is Hyrul.

Now let me start telling you what happened last night, I was supposed to meet Apiz and Sha at Yishun but because Apiz was busy helping Baba with stuffs, we decided to meet late. So after going to a few interviews and then dinner with Aisah, I cabbed home.

I was lying down on my bed when Hyrul messaged me asking me where I was because he's at Chaichee and he was wondering if we could meet as its been more than a month ago since we last met. So since I was bored with nothing to do, I went down to meet him. We went to my workplace, showed him around, enjoyed the night scenery a little before heading to Marina South Pier.

Afterwhich, we went to Katong to meet Mok and Aisah for a while before he sent me back to my place to get some stuffs. He sent me to Yishun after that. When I reached, Apiz and Sha were already asleep and it wouldn't be nice for me to go up and knock on the door so I was sitting downstairs debating with myself on whether I should just cab home or stay till he leaves for work in the morning, so that I could give him a piece of my mind.

Apparently, because my dear Aisah was so worried, she went to call Hyrul who then came back to fetch me! He came, and when he reached, it was raining so fucking heavily so we had no choice but to ride in the rain all the way to ECP where we then met Mok and Bonchet for a few sessions of pool.

Where can you find a guy whom you've hurt for so many times, whom you always reject or give him excuses when he asks you out to do this? I myself, have never ever had someone did this to me before. He knew I was dating Apiz and yet he still insists on sending me to meet Apiz and when Apiz is asleep, he came all the way back to Yishun from Woodlands just because he was worried!

That poor boy did not sleep for more than 24hours because of me.

Hyrul, thank you and sorry for troubling you, sorry for wasting your petrol, sorry you got drenched because of me, sorry you had to do all that you did.