JoeyBfly


music


Jatuh cinta.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009 12:10 PM
I miss Deela so much, we only get to meet like once a week now because we're both busy.
Deela, walaupon skrg kite da tak spend as much time together, aku tetap syg kau kay. Let's party on Saturday! Lovelovelove you much :)

Yesterday, I visited Fie and he said so many things which made me wanna cry... After visiting him, Ibu and I had lunch at Bedok before heading back home. Ibu and Fie asks me to stay at their house, how? Hmmmm. To Yishun at night, met Apiz and Sha, Vodka, orange juice and coke like as usual, late night supper before cabbing home.

Now, I just finished bathing and I'm blogging when I am actually supposed to be getting ready for work. I am working from 230pm to 830pm today.

I am feeling a little sleepy but thank god my job's simple, not tiring and the pay's good, if not I'll surely go get a MC, haha!

And up till now, I still do not know if I am supposed to stay or leave. Dilemma! I think I am gonna let things be the way they are for now till I figure out what on earth I wanna do. Give me strength please.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.