JoeyBfly


music


in the night.
Friday, July 10, 2009 5:18 AM
My Wednesday was spent at Yishun, with Apiz and Sha together with two bottles of Vodka to accompany us throughout the night. Apiz and I spent the whole of Thursday together because I stayed over, Vodka and Scotch Whisky was our companion throughout the whole day and oh, Sha joined us too :D

I was supposed to meet the best friend, Syafiq today. The plan was for me to fetch him from his attachment and then we're going to catch a movie since he's owe me a movie date since like forever! BUTTTTTTTTT. I have to cancel it because I am working today, till Sunday at Marina Mandarin Hotel. $6 per hour and working hour's like 10am to 6pm. Sorry bestie :(

I am gonna be working with Aisah and Shikin, macam excited gitu loh!
(inserts millions of smiling faces!)

As you go through life,
you'll see there is so much more
that we don't understand
and the only thing we really know
is things don't always go the way we planned.


Falling faster and faster, danger!