|
|
falling hard and fast!
Wednesday, July 08, 2009 9:49 PM
My sister bought July's issue of Teenage and since I was bored with nothing to do, I picked the magazine up and started reading it. I was practically flipping through the pages because the magazine's so boring till I saw this paragraph of a 15years old girl asking for help from "Dear Kelly" and this was what she wrote,
"I am 15 and love Teenage. My boyfriend was a nice guy when we first met but he slowly got meaner and meaner. He beats me. I do not know what to do. I truly love him. Please Kelly, give me advice." And she signed off as "What 2 do?".
I am typing all these because I totally understands how she feels, to love someone even though that someone does not deserve to be loved. It was the same when I was with Andi, that's my first love, if you remember. Getting beaten up by the one you love is probably the most heartbreaking thing? I don't know what you guys think, but even though the years when I was with Andi was the toughest, it was my happiest too :) To "What 2 do?", stay strong but when the beatings get too crazy, leave him okay? Its for your own good. Take care of yourself, babe :]
Anyway, my horoscope for this month.
Life : Life is all about making the right moves at the right time. This month, your instincts to move up ahead of the pack is at its sharpest- you'll do extremely well if you're a school team competitor! Focus your energy on that and you'll be reaping the rewards really soon!
Love : You're usually the type who likes to take things slow romantically, but you're finding it hard to do so this month. You're falling hard and fast for someone really gentle, sweet and kind. Enjoy the tingly feeling you're having right now. It's truly a blessing to be in love!
Okay, my horoscope very true! Hahaha, especially the paragraph in blue :)
Yesterday night was spent at Yishun with Apiz and Sha together with a bottle of Absolute Vodka. Tonight might be spent at ECP with Aisah, Mamat, Apiz and Sha accompanied by games of pools.
Apiz, Sha, Mamat, Aisah and I are watching The Haunting of Connecticut tomorrow :)
To end this post, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAZRINA SAYANGGG!
|