JoeyBfly


music


Dilemma!
Sunday, July 05, 2009 6:44 AM
My Sunday was spent on good stuffs :) Oh and before I went to get my stuffs, Mamat came over to get clothes from me. Afterwhich, I cabbed over to meet Dilah, and her siblings at Rivervale Plaza's MacDonald's. Barons and redbulls accompanied Dilah and I till morning, been quite some time since the two of us spent time together gossiping about the whole world with no one else but us.

Two days went past without me getting to see you, sucks seriously. To make things worse, you are starting work tomorrow. Pffffffft! Later in the afternoon, Dilah and I are meeting Riko and his brother. Heading to AhBoy to get new helmets and then we're heading to esplanade maybe. Plans for the night's not comfirmed yets, update again soon. NightsMorning, world :)

And if you are free, take some time to read the paragraph in blue below, it is a message sent to me by Anonymous. Read it and then tag me, tell me what do you feel after reading the paragraph and maybe help me by telling me what I should do?

We lose many people in our lives daily, words left unspoken and feelings left unsaid, you know what I mean. I'm going in, in a few days time so before I actually lose the chance, I just wanna tell you that I'm surprised and I didn't expect or even thought that we would end up this way now, its been weeks or months since I last met you and it seems that even then I didn't receive any response from you. Used to reject and "missing" my calls. Turning a blind eye to my messages. Well, you choose to avoid me sometimes. So I guess I'm not that important to you anymore. Thinking back, I'm just one of "those" guys that you get to know. Nothing special to you. Guys with vehicles? More to bikes I suppose. Maybe they got more potential than me to be with you. Ade ke you get to know lelaki yang takde motor? You know it yourself. I'm really disappointed as to why it has to be this way. Sometimes I wonder why in my life I met you. Maybe all this wouldn't have happened. I know upon reading this message of mine means nothing to you. Like I said before, maybe you've stop bothering and caring bout me and what's happening. Well anyway you still have thousand and one guys around you. You know that yourself, so ape lah I nie. Think of back then when we first met and those times, its much more colourful compared to now. Now when I ask you, you don't even know whats the feeling towards me anymore. Everything is a question mark, question mark and question mark. Maybe to you its already time for me to disappear and be forgotten with the time. Well you know best the meaning of this message to you, you left me hanging on the lurch, avoiding what's happening, thanks for that. Can't imagine you did that, read through this and keep your eyes open. Selama nie I ngan you, whats the meaning. (...............................took out this part because I find it kinda tak perlu.................................) Hmmm, you jer yang tau. I don't trust you? Please ah put that aside ah, seeing your actions makes me wonder. I have my own reasons as to why I didn't go into a relationship with you. Ikotkan hati memang I choose to be with you. Yes, since I started working everyday, day and night but do I have any other options? "I need to work to live", this is what Fendi said to Dilah when he couldn't spend her birthday with her. I still remember it and its true, I'm having my difficult times now but were you even there for me ever? Think about it, maybe we'll just be happy together whenever I've no problems or maybe you'll just look for me whenever I'm free from problems and stay away from me when I'm in difficulties. Seriously ah you tell me, is it because you got to know what bike I'm riding that's why I got to know you? Has it ever crossed your mind that I was thinking of you every now and then? You and your night life, well I've understood it. I've never ever gave someone a message like this before, never, not even to my ex but now I'm giving it to you. Anyway if it were to be like this all the way then I guess I'm really disappointed, really regret knowing you in my life because I love you, joey.
-Din