|
come to life.
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 7:11 AM
Quick update okay, I need to sleep!I slept the whole of Monday, woke up on Tuesday morning at 4am and received a message from Aisah sayang, she was not okay emotionally and so we met at 6am, had breakfast at the hawker in MP and then we went to ECP and soaked in the sea. Mamat came to join us a while later, Aisah sayang and I bathed, rented a two seater bike and the three of us cycled to Tanjong Rhu, to Kallang's KFC for breakfast after that. Two hours later, we returned the bike and went to Mamat's place to sleep. His mum woke me and Aisah up in the afternoon and we went to Parkway to get groceries for the house, back to Mamat's place, Mami cooked, we ate and then I accompanied Aisah for her interview. Bedok interchange to get my makeup and my sister's socks, home sweet home, bathed and all, Mamat met us at my place. Waited for Apiz to fetched us under my block, waited for quite a while because he had to fetch Boy and Sha first. Went to Mahligai Manis because it's Emma's birthday.(Emma asked me if I wanted to work in Mahligai but Apiz said NO! Hahahaha) Dilah and Amy joined us when Mahligai was closing in like 15minutes. A fight almost broke out because of me and Aisah, we were dancing and there was this small guy in grey who kept coming to us and touching us from behind, Apiz and Mamat got so angry that things almost gone out of hand, but thank god nothing did. Apiz sent Mamat and Aisah home while the rest of us continued drinking at Yishun. Home sweet home few hours later. I don't know why but when I look at you, I come to life. Ahhhh, I miss you already. See you tonight if I'm up early? :) *loves* |