|
|
because you crossed your heart.
Sunday, July 19, 2009 5:13 PM
And like as usual, like how it's been since like a month ago, my Saturday was spent with Aisah, Sha and Apiz. Aisah came over to my place in the evening and she slept for a while, bathed and everything, left my place a little before 12am. We all met at Tampines since I was meeting Hakim to get my Adidas hoodie back from him and also because Sha was meeting Apiz at Tampines.
Cabbed over to Katong to have our seafood dinner and satays! To Parkway after that as we wanted to play pool but decided to head over to the one at East Coast because the ones at Parkway's too boring for us all.
The Resort Live Band played very nice songs yesterday and we all went in and grooved for a while before going back to our pool table. Mok came and then left when Yuz came. The rest of us stayed till it was almost 7 in the morning. Yuz sent Aisah home and they had a little accident, but thank god nothing happened. Apiz and I sent Sha back to Yishun before heading to Aisah's place to fetch her and we went for breakfast at S11.
Home sweet home.
 This morning, after I reached home, I texted him and told him to take care of himself and all because I wanna leave before I fall further. He then replied, (I summarised his reply(s)) "Pantat, you nak hilang kan diri kan? I'm asking you a question, can you please answer? Jawab dulu boleh tak, why and for what reason. Merepek kan! We know each other for one month, share our happiness, go out together, spend time and this is what you wanna do! Just stay as what we are now lah cause I can't afford to lose someone special like you. You are my only special one and you'll be special to me forever." when you run away from something, it only stays with you longer but if you fight for something, it'll only make you stronger!
|