|
Time for our plan!
Thursday, June 04, 2009 6:15 PM

I think I am smoking too much recently, my tonsils feels kinda swollen and its painful for me to just swallow my own saliva, what more food? Arghhhh.
Yesterday, Bong and I met Wan at Hougang and we went to have dinner at the coffeeshop at 600plus. Ate, and then we waited for Don and Ryan to come because they were gonna help us get ciggs. After getting ciggs, Wan, Bong and I then took the bus back to Amy's block and slacked at our usual spot.
Dilah came to join us and at close to 11pm, we separated from Wan and Bong and we met Amir and his friends. Changi business park as they wanted to play with the roads, cornering and all. Then Simpang bedok for supper, to changi beach after that and we drank.
Back to Dilah's place at 5am, and we chilled till it was time for her to go to school and I went home.
Plans for today's not confirmed yet. Tomorrow, its either going out with Hyrul and we're gonna drink or, I am following Aisah and her friends and we're gonna go explore with lorry, vans and cars! But of course, I am bringing Dilah along for whichever plan that I am saying yes to.
And Dilah, lets work hard towards our plan! Syg kau gila bahbeh.
|