|
Sunshine after the rain!
Saturday, June 06, 2009 6:00 PM
I am so tired, too tired to even sit down at my chair and use the desktop but thanks to my auntie, I can now blog at the comfort of my own bed because she got us the wireless router! Which means that now the laptops at my house would not be just for show, for display or just for collecting dust in the hall :)Yesterday was great, we did not go to St James in the end because Dilah's broke but still, we enjoyed ourselves very much and the fact that both Eka and Hyrul knows each other simply made things so much easier for us all. We all met at Sengkang because Dilah's mum have to see me before Dilah can go out at night, that's already a routine we have to follow. Had dinner at Simpang Bedok before going to Geylang and got a bottle of Jim Bean, Fort Rd to chill and drink. To MacDonald's at 2 in the morning and decided to go to Serai Makan Place for supper after that. Hyrul and I then proceeded to Mustafa Center to get his shampoo before heading to somewhere near the Kallang River to chill till morning, got home at close to 8am. After bathing, I went to Dilah's and got my laptop, back home and I slept all the way till a while ago. I have to go bathe and then get ready now since Wan's on his way to meet Supi and then meet me and Bong at Bedok, we're going to Bong's family BBQ at Changi and we're spending the night there :) Hopefully, this would put an end to my search, I've been searching for so long. *fingers crossed* |