|
small world.
Tuesday, June 09, 2009 4:49 PM
In a few hours time, I'll have to sit for a test and I am only like 60% confident? Argh, forget it, am just gonna go and give it my best shot.Yesterday, I did not have lessons and so Dilah and I cabbed over to Woodlands late. Reached at about 9pm, did what we had to do and then we cabbed back to my place. Faiz and his friends came and we slacked under my block with them while waiting for Amir and his friend to come, turns out that the friend he brought along was someone whom I used to contact and whom I disappeared from, was abit funny cause I kept laughing when I saw Elfie but thank god that there weren't any awkwardness. Amir, Elfie, Dilah and I then headed to East Coast to chill while Faiz and his friends went to Tampines. Told Amir and Elfie to send us back to my place at 3am because we were meeting Faiz and his friends again, they came back to Chai Chee :) And we got home before 5am. |