JoeyBfly


music


second post for the day!
Monday, June 08, 2009 12:26 PM
I can't get no sleep.
(Singing along with Infected Mushroom!)

Okayokay, that was crap but seriously I can't fucking sleep even though I am so damn tired and this kinda mood/feeling seriously sucks big time. I feel like popping a pill or two and sleep but if I were to do that, going to Woodlands would then be postponed again! So for the sake of going to Woodlands, I shall bear with the tiredness.

I just cooked for the whole family and I am proud to say that my skills are definitely improving! Oh and this morning, I popped by 7elevens and got drinks and tidbits for home, spent like close to 30bucks on junks since I am always not home and my little sister's always hungry.

I am now waiting for Dilah to wake up so that we can quickly go to Woodlands. And I just messaged my teacher asking if there's lessons tonight but he haven't reply me. Hopefully there would be lessons because today, marks the start of Dilah and I's plan! Just 4 more months, let's get it over and done with :0

Sorry if what I always say/reply isn't up to your expectations. I've never had anything like this in my life before so its kinda new for me and I am still learning. For myself, partly for you, and maybe for us, if everything turns out well.