|
popping pills.
Monday, June 22, 2009 6:36 AM
It is now 6.36am and I am still wide awake.Yesterday morning, even though I was so shagged after an eventful night, I forced myself to stay awake because I really wanted to study but guess what? My tuition was changed to a trip to the salon where my aunt, me and my youngest sister all got our hair cut. Visited my late dad after that as it was Fathers' Day and when I was there, I couldn't help but feel sorry for myself. Okay, it is true that many other families are in a worser condition. I know that my family is very fortunate compared to others since mine's pretty well-off but you know, money isn't everything. My dad was not only my dad, he was my best friend too. Anyway, after visiting my dad, we cabbed home and I slept the whole day away. Been so long since I last stayed at home, feels kinda good actually :) Anyway, I think I am going to pop a few pills now and then sleep because I wanna wake up in the afternoon to go get my hair done and maybe if time allows me to, I'll do a little bit of shopping as well :) |