JoeyBfly


music


I'll be your sunshine and you can be mine.
Monday, June 29, 2009 12:36 PM
I am supposed to be meeting Ibu to accompany her to Tanjong Pagar but Ibu told me to rest at home instead since I was out the whole night and got home only just few hours ago.

Yesterday was supposed to be a stay home and sleep early night but Apiz, Sha and Boy came over to fetch me and we met Aisah together with Mamat at East Coast Park for a 6hours pool cum drinking session. Aisah and Mamat went home while the rest of us proceeded to Yishun to continue drinking, Boy left for home though because he needed to report to camp. Cabbed home, and grocery shopped for the house together with my maid.

I just finished breakfast a while ago and I think I am gonna sleep soon, my eyes are practically 3/4 closed.


To you, the one who thinks that I'm dangerous :)
Been seeing you so much recently, am so used to having you around, so used to your smell, so used to your laughter, so used to what you would do when I laugh, so used to your stupid jokes, so used to seeing your face everyday. Know whats on my mind right now? It is that you are gonna start working in two days time.. I know I would still get to see you, just not as often. But still, why do I feel like I am missing you already...