|
I know you want me! :P
Saturday, June 13, 2009 7:43 AM

I just got home, my legs feels like as though they're gonna die on me anytime, my body feels like as though I ran five hundred rounds earlier on. Dilah's at my place beside me right now and we had a fucking hell crazy night!
It was her classmate, JaeBoy's birthday and so, we went partying at Celebs, it is an Indian club in Boat Quay but still we enjoyed ourselves fucking much with all their friends. I've not enjoyed this much since my dad passed away, you know and things just always seems more fun and more enjoyable when you're with your bestest friend.
(Took out this whole paragraph so that I would not invite gossips/hatetaggers.)
I MUST NOT FALL ASLEEP. I MUST NOT FALL ASLEEP. I MUST NOT FALL ASLEEP! Because my uncle's gonna come in a while and then my wallet would be very happy because today, which is Saturday's allowance day! And Grandmother's gonna give me a few hundred bucks as well because I am gonna get a new phone for myself. *happygirl!*
In the afternoon at 3pm, I am meeting Wan, Bong, Don at Cityhall. Okay, I wanna go bathe now since Dilah just left my place :)
|