JoeyBfly


music


home sweet home :)
Tuesday, June 02, 2009 1:46 AM
Bong, me and Wan, 4am at Boat Quay.

It is now Tuesday and I just got home, from Sunday.

On Sunday, I woke up really late, got ciggies and the junk food that Razeen wants then I cabbed over to Khatib, his place and passed everything to him since it is very inconvenient for him to move around after his accident. Dilah came with her two friends a while later and we vroomed to East Coast, then to Jalan Kayu for supper and they sent me back to Khatib, sleptover.

Woke up late in the afternoon on Monday(yesterday) because we stayed up to watch movies on HBO. Bathed and met Rostam at NTUC and we had lunch at MacDonald's together, smoked under some block then we went our separate ways. 965 to Dilah's house and we watched Angus, thongs and perfect snogging in her room together with her younger sisters. Dilah and Dwi sent me to the bus stop, took 87 home.

Razeen so the degil, mati2 nak buka cast die, geram akuuuu!