Now girls, when was the last we had a proper outing? And this picture's so long ago, look at how much all of us have changed :)I am drying my hair now while typing this entry, just got home bout almost an hour ago from Punggol. Amir, Don, Wan, Ayu and I ton-ed at the roof garden. Before that, Wan, Bong and I were at Hougang Plaza as the two of them were playing pool, to Amy's after that as Bong wanted to borrow stuffs from Amy. Then Bong went home while Wan and I took the train to Farrer Park as I wanted to go to Mustafa. Rafiqah and her boyfriend, Fahmy met us there, Amir and Ayu came a while later and lastly, Amir fetched Don. Had late dinner together, then Rafiqah and Fahmy went home while the rest of us proceeded to Punggol.
I did not met Hyrul as my sunshines' way moooooore important :) Meeting Hyrul on Friday instead and my Saturday's gonna be with Wan and Bong, like as usual.
And to you, tau pon eh nak kol aku bile kau bace blog aku! Sikit2 nak jealous, gile eh kau? Make sure kau mark your words, jangan cakap jer, you say you wanna change, so make sure you do it!