JoeyBfly


music


best thing ever.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 11:58 PM
Dilah, me and Aisah.
This's our masai faces at Yishun Dam last week after Mahligai Manis, its always us three now. Them two = best thing that ever happened to me :)


Monday :
Plans to get my hair done was postponed because my aunt wants to sponser me, so I'll have to wait till next week when she's free. Dilah and I decided to go to Marina Square. Cabbed over and waited for Aisah and Mamat at Swensen's. Walked around, hoping to see things that we would like but Marina Square disappointed us and so we cabbed to Bugis. Got a few OPI nail polishes which cost me quite alot, haha. To geylang after that, got a few bottles of liquor and off we went to Yishun, met Apiz and Shah, his cousin. Drank till morning, cabbed home.

Tuesday :
Yesterday, I was bathing when Ibu called me asking for help. So Apit came to fetched me and we went over to Ibu's place, shifted furnitures, threw the old ones away and arranged the new ones for her. Finished everything late and so plans to meet Wan, Bong and the rest was canceled:( Was just chilling when Aisah called asking if we wanted to Sheesha, so Apit and I went over to Arab St to meet her and Mamat, Aisah's friend Wan, fetched Dilah and then Mimi and Liza came but Apit left as he had something on last minute.

Countdown to Mimi's birthday! And we all went to geylang to get bottles of Vodka and bottles of Stout, checked into Summer hotel and Apiz came together with his cousin, Shah. Imagine 9 crazy people in a room, havoc I tell you. Drankkkkkkk till morning, Wan and Dilah went home, followed by me, Apiz and Shah. The rest stayed over.

And today(Wednesday), I slept the whole day away.
My throat's so sore, been drinking almost everyday and that's certainly not doing my health any good but tell me, who can resist liquor? Definitely not me! Hehehehe. We were supposed to go to Rebel but plan's canceled because Mamat doesn't want to go, but plans for Mahligai Manis on Thursday and Friday, and Butterfactory on Saturday's still on!

I think I am staying home tonight, but maybe, just maybe I'll be going to Yishun.