JoeyBfly


music


Warp sudah naik!
Monday, May 11, 2009 1:08 AM
Now I finally understood why Supi wasn't feeling well that day.
Well, the reason is because,
Warp sudah naik~
Oh, warp sudah naikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk~

Haha, I bet no one understands what I am talking about. Unless your face's in the pictures above, then u most probably confirm chop will! Warp sudah naik~

Met my Sunshines just now, Bong and I went to Sengkang together. Met Eton, then Wan, Ayu and Amy came.

We were sitting under Amy's block like as usual, enjoying our time together when suddenly something made me feel like suffocating. So, we went to the badminton court to lepak as the ventilation there was better. Then Amy came up with the idea of playing badminton, and I really regretted saying yes, because after and while playing badminton, the ventilation got worse, could not breathe, had keep smoking to get fresh air! Just imagine how horrible it was!

Could not take it any longer, as soon as the lights went off at 10pm, we shifted to the front and kimak, warp naik rabak lah shey!

Back home at close to 11pm, fresh air at last baby! Bong and I laughed like crazy in the bus, no joke :)