|
|
Three tired/crazy days!
Sunday, May 03, 2009 3:34 AM
Pictures are all collaged and not very edited as I am lazy and if I were to upload all the pictures up one by one, its gonna take fucking long! So just make do with this :)
Sorry for disappearing for the past three days, these three days are the busiest three days I ever had, okay I do not even think that what I am saying makes sense but you get what I'm trying to say right? It is now 3.38am, and I am gonna blog bout my last three days from Thursday to Saturday. Okay, let's start! Thursday, I was supposed to go get best friend's cert but I did not because I was too tired, and because of my laziness, I now have to book an appointment with the people there just because I wanna get his cert! Anyway, on Thursday I accompanied Zikky to Tampines as he's meeting his friends for Takraw, he came to fetch me under my block. Rafiqah and her boyfriend came to look for me as they were nearby! When he's done with Takraw, we went to Dilah's place and waited for Ady to come, chilled at Marina Barrage till about 330 in the morning, then we had "breakfast" at East Coast Park's Macdonalds. Zikky sent me home at 5plus in the morning, tired like fuck! Friday, I slept at about 6am and woke up at 9am because girlfriends and I are going to Sentosa! Like as usual, we can never ever meet up on time, haha! Had brunch at LongJohnSilver. Reached Sentosa in the afternoon and chilled till evening. Had lots of fun and there's alot of pictures for me to upload but I shall do so only in the next post okay? I promise! Bathed, and then Dilah and I separated from the girls, and met her classmates together with Iqsan and Boncet's brother at Bugis and we sheesha-ed. Iqsan and Boncet's brother left early, some of Dilah's classmates went home after we sheesha-ed. So all that's left was me, Dilah, Ajan, Fahmy, Taufiq. We cabbed to Grandlink and karaoked for two hours, Ady joined us as well. To East Coast Park after that and WanEsprada came to fetch me home, pump station to top up his petrol before that. Ps; I bumped into the hothot Hussain at Bugis! :D Saturday, Wan woke me up in the afternoon, bathed and cabbed down to Raffles City to meet Eton, Wan, Amy and Bong. Nazrina joined us as well! Ate at MakanSutra, my treat! Ate so much, spent like over hundred on food and we did not even finished up everything, haha! To Bugis and we met Hanis for a while, Haji Lane after that as we wanted to sheesha but we ended up taking bus to Grandlink and we karaoked for two hours, home sweet home after that! Wanted to head to Henderson Waves with Zikky, Ady and Dilah but did not in the end cause it rained. Pictures of girlfriends and I at Sentosa, and pictures taken when Dilah, me and her classmates were sheesha-ing and karaoking would be up soon, as soon as I get them :)
|