JoeyBfly


music


Swensens!
Friday, May 15, 2009 3:22 AM

I was feeling fucking unwell the night before, tried sleeping but no matter how, I cannot and so I drank a whole bottle of cough syrup and aaaaaaah, I fell asleep :)

Woke up the next morning feeling fucking weak but still I managed to drag myself out of bed and bathe, cause I was meeting Bong and Wan.

Met Bong under his block and we cabbed to Bugis, waited for Wan. Then we went to Simlim, bought my earpiece for my Ipod Touch and also I bought my webcam.

Had dinner at Swensens, spent over 100bucks on food, haha! Smoked, and went to the national library as Wan needed to get some school work done. Almost fell asleep in that damned library, it was so quiet and guess what? WAN FARTED! TWICE! Hahaha.

To 7eleven, got drinks and sweets, slacked outside Pool Fusion after that and ogled at girls' boobies together!

Bought shavers for my maid after that and we had a good laugh inside that shop! (inside joke) Bus 51 back together with the both of them, alighted with Bong and we changed to 60.

Home sweet home :D