|
|
No more archives!
Tuesday, May 05, 2009 1:16 AM
.jpg)
I just changed my blog's layout again, am tired of navigations, let's just keep it simple for now! And also, I took out my archives.
I did not go to school just now, don't even ask me why. Stayed home the whole day, and I am going downstairs in a while, meeting Din. Been like more than a week since the last time I saw him. Going to the bank later as I gotta pay for the BBQ pit that I booked just now.
Girlfriends and I are planning a BBQ on the 22Th of May. Too bad it is only for us, plus Hafiz and Iqsan of course! We thought of getting a chalet as there's a promotion but the weekend that we want is fully booked, and if we were to bring it a weekend earlier, the others might not be able to save enough money and so, we changed the plan ;]
Okay, Din's under my block now, shall continue later!
********* It is now 4am and I just got home from meeting Din. We talked things out and I think, after talking we both know what we want. He's working now, and I am not meeting him as much because I am afraid that he'll be tired. He's working as a rider, and so I think sleep is very important. He always end work late at night, if we were to meet, how much rest can he get? Oh, and he fell down just now, he says he was thinking of me and so, I caused his fall indirectly? He asks me to put myself in his shoes, what if he's the one who always go riding and all, how would I feel? But thats the problem isn't it? I'm nocturnal, I like to go out at night but his scrambler does not have pillion's footrest and the light in front. So is it my fault for riding on other guys' bike? I don't know what I should dooo. And the thing is that, he is not my boyfriend. So i do not think that I am wrong, but obviously to him, I am. Why are guys so hard to understand?
I need to sleep now I have to accompany Din go pay his fines at Habourfront and then I am fetching Dilah from school later on.
It is now 430am and I am getting ready to go for breakfast with the exboyfriend. No reasons why we're meeting up, lets just say that I am hungry :)
********* It is now 630 in the morning and I just got back from MacDonald's.He asked me if I still loved him I kept quiet, and he hugged me like as though he'll never get to see me again while telling me that he love me still. We talked, and took pictures. He almost cried when he sent me home, those eyes of his said so much.
|