|
Million tears.
Friday, May 08, 2009 7:45 PM
I could not sleep last night, wanted to meet that crazy Stinker but did not in the end because the rest were busy, was on the phone with him till Anonymous called asking me to meet. Met him and we talked again, been talking like this for so many times already. I do not know if you are tired but I am, very tired of all this kinda conversations. Jealousy kills, I know but please put yourself in my shoes and think, to you, I am forever and always in the wrong. You yourself can say that maybe its because of your high ego, now that you know, maybe its time to do something bout your ego? I am trying very hard to make things work, in case you do not know. I cooked dinner for the family just now, and everyone's eating happily now! I am gonna eat too, but before I go, should I or should I not go later? Argh, dilemma siak :( Exactly 2more months till you serve the nation, we should not be the way we are now. Let's spend the rest of your days happily, please? |