|
Last minute plans.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 5:28 PM
So yesterday night, me, my grandmother and my sisters cabbed over to Simei to attend my grandfather's funeral. Saw alot of faces but did not recognise or remember anyone, afterall, it's been at least ten years since I last saw all of them. My sisters and I tried all we could to avoid meeting eyes with my mum, it was damn fucking awkward, I tell you! But there's no point hiding because she, followed us everywhere we went, too happy to see us, that's what my aunt(my mum's sister) said.Cabbed home at about 11pm, and then it was phone calls, video calling and mafia wars all the way. Fairoz had last minute plans to meet up and slack, I was bored and so I agreed to meet up with him and his friends, and we slacked till morning, Rachel was with us too. Today, I might be going to my grandfather's funeral again but am still deciding. I swear I do not know how to face my mum! Argh, I'm still deciding on plans for today. What should I do today, who should I follow? |