|
Jangan Tegur!
Saturday, May 09, 2009 6:36 AM

I am so sleepy and tired now but I wanna update before I go to sleep as I know tomorrow, I would not have time to touch this space of mine.
Anyway, just now Dilah and Ady met me at my place and we waited for Amy to come and fetch me, proceeded to Cineleisure after that. Then I changed plans and was a bitch, because I told Amy to go home and Zikky came down instead.
Watched the 130am show for Jangan Tegur. The storyline is not that good, pretty boring but what made the show scary's the bloody sound effects, kanninabeh betol!
Show ended at close to 330am, smoked and then we chilled at Esplanade. Left for home at 430am and I reached home just in time, before the heavy rain. Poor Zikky's soaked though.
Today's family day for me, might be meeting Hakim at night. Ps; Sorry to all those people I paitao-ed today, maybe not now, but I promise, I'll definitely make it up to you guys one day :)
|